Our approach to prudent asset management combines a high level of personal attention with access to an industry-wide universe of financial products and services, including managed portfolios, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, individual stocks, annuities, and alternative investments.
We follow a core-satellite approach to asset management. In today's rapidly changing world marked by economic uncertainty, we believe that prudent investing requires a proactive approach to managing, growing, and preserving wealth. With an emphasis on appropriate asset allocation, our core portfolios seek to manage risk through a method called modern portfolio theory (MPT). MPT is employed by many institutional managers for endowments, pension funds, and other highly regarded institutional investors.
- Determine your risk profile and objectives
- Create your personal investment strategy
- Diversify across asset classes within the recommended investment style
- Rebalance your portfolio as market conditions or your objectives change over time
- Report results through regular account statements, custom reports, and review meetings
FFT managed portfolios
- Individual Freedom Financial Team (FFT) financial advisors work to tailor each investment strategy to meet specific client investment objectives.
- The portfolios are managed on an ongoing basis using the an asset allocation best suited for each client. We pay special attention to your personal situation relative to taxes and particular securities.
- Our fee-based asset allocation models ensure that our compensation is directly tied to portfolio assets and is not based on commissions. This helps to ensure your best interests come first in all investment decisions.
In addition to a regular monthly account statement, FFT advisors may provide on-demand performance report to help you track results.
Our portfolios are comprised of a mix of mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, UITs, and separate account managers. The composition of each portfolio is dependent on the client’s personal goals and objectives for the account. The portfolios utilize a fee-based approach to asset management. Your asset management fee helps to align the financial interests of your advisor to your investment objective. A wrap account refers to an account where the fee covers all trading and investment advisory costs. Ticket charges imposed by custodians may apply for certain accounts. Please consult with your advisor on how trading costs are paid for your accounts.
Alternative investments may not be suitable for all investors and should be considered as an investment for the risk capital portion of the investor’s portfolio. The strategies employed in the management of alternative investments may accelerate the velocity of potential losses.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss. Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
While the process of diversifying your assets across multiple asset classes can help to reduce overall risk, it does not eliminate market risk. No strategy ensures a profit or protects against loss. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.